Sunday, April 21, 2013

Any Excuse to be Outside

It is so beautiful outside today that I can hardly contain myself.

One of the several things that I dabble in is hand-built pottery.  A friend has a studio in her home and we typically meet once a week to "make stuff."  I have been fascinated with tiny, little houses lately and decided to take some pictures on this breezy, slightly chilly, Sunday morning.



The tallest house in 1 1/8 inches tall, the littlest is a mere 3/8 inch tall.  Susan Black's post this morning inspired me to take them outside to a patch of lush moss to photograph them.  (I still need to figure out a good way to get in close to the really tiny ones and still keep them in focus.)
While tromping around my yard looking for photogenic sites, I looked up at my guest room windows...
...where my geraniums flourish all winter long...  reminding me that it is almost time to bring them out into the fresh air and unfiltered sunshine...  almost.  (it was 29 degrees F here last night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment